You enjoy cooking, you’re creative and enjoy working in a team? Then an apprenticeship in our company canteen is just right for you!
During your three-year apprenticeship you’ll gain knowledge of purchasing techniques, quality controls, storage and preparation of foods. You’ll learn how to organize work processes in the different areas of the canteen; what’s more, you’ll also receive specialist training in accident prevention and hygiene regulations.
The practical part of your apprenticeship will be rounded off by an internship of several weeks in a respected hotel or restaurant.
You’ll enjoy the benefits of a 5-day working week, there’s no shift rota, and you’ll be free on the weekends and public holidays.
Technical college training takes place in block format at the State Technical College for Gastronomy and Nutrition (Staatlichen Gewerbeschule für Gastronomie und Ernährung).
Apprenticeships begin on 01.09 every year.
- you have an intermediate school leaving certificate
- you take a safety-first attitude to food and related equipment
- you have natural craftsmanship and creativity
- you have a rapid grasp of the task
- you enjoy planning and carrying out tasks on your own responsibility
- you have a positive working attitude and enjoy teamwork.
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship by us, please use the job advertisements on our job portal.