Would you like to combine a classic degree from a university of applied sciences with practical training? Then come and join us! The dual study program takes place in Mosbach in cooperation with the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University.
You will be integrated into the operational work of an internationally active company at an early stage. At the same time, you will acquire theoretical knowledge at the university. The innovative, dual Bachelor's programme in business administration enables you to optimally combine theory and practice.
In the course of the Bachelor's programme, the practical phases in the company alternate regularly with the theoretical phases at the university of applied sciences. Each semester you study for 12 weeks at the Mosbach location so that you can concentrate fully on your studies. During the practical phases at the Hamburg site, you will get to know our Crop Protection and Fertilizer business lines.
The course lasts 3 years and ends with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration.
- very good A-levels
- good German and English language skills and at least basic knowledge of one other foreign language
- basic mathematical understanding
- Interest in business issues e.g. Crop Protection and Fertilizer
- Commitment and high flexibility
- team capability, strong communication skills and being open-minded
If you would like to apply for an dual study by us, please use the job advertisements on our job portal.