Working for HELM has advantages that go beyond the many attractive benefits. We are one of the world's leading chemical marketing enterprises. We take charge of the international marketing and the handling of worldwide distribution, storage, and logistics as well as further services for our partners. We have a global network of branch offices and holdings in more than 30 countries.
For our new global joint venture HELM Proman Methanol AG , based in Wollerau / Switzerland,
we are searching for a
DIRECTOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (m/f/d)
- You are the global operational link between the production sites and global/regional sales requirements.
- You would be responsible to set up and operate a uniform global supply-demand forecast system including inventory management both at production sites and in sales markets.
- A permanent dialogue with the contracted ship broker to jointly optimize the utilization of the available ocean vessels within the global operations would be also a part of your role.
- You will lead the logistical teams in Europe, America and Asia through global processes and guidelines thereby observing regional business specifics as well as regional cultures and expertise. Moreover, you engage with the teams in permanent process optimization.
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of the existing global supply chain with the aim of cost and functional improvement fulfill your responsibilities.
- Besides a degree in Business Economy or Engineering with specialization in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, you have professional experience in the chemical bulk industry, ideally both in operations and supply chain.
- You are an active communicator, international networker as well as a team player. You have the ability to manage complex moving target systems.
- You combine your pioneer spirit and hands-on mentality with high planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent English is a must and knowledge of intercultural skills is highly desired.
HELM Proman Methanol AG is headquartered in Wollerau, Switzerland, with two further principal offices in Houston, USA, and Singapore. We offer you challenging and interesting tasks with a culture, where you'll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative – in a global and intercultural environment.
Then please apply HERE with all of the required documents.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
1.500 committed colleagues in all are waiting to meet you.
Phone: +49 (0)40 / 23 75 - 0