Working for HELM has advantages that go beyond the many attractive benefits. We are one of the world's leading chemical marketing enterprises. We take charge of the international marketing and the handling of worldwide distribution, storage, and logistics as well as further services for our partners. We have a global network of branch offices and holdings in more than 30 countries.
At our Pharma Business Unit based in the Headquarter in Hamburg we develop generic pharmaceuticals. Within this the team in the LicensingDepartment coordinates and manages the out-licensing of HELM`s global portfolio worldwide and grows our business by identifying new collaborations and licensees.
We are looking to recruit a
GLOBAL HEAD OF LICENSING (m/f/d)
|For location:||HELM AG, Nordkanalstrasse 28, D-20097 Hamburg, Germany|
- In this role you will lead an international team of Licensing Manager in our Headquarter in Hamburg as well as in our European, Asian and Latin American subsidiaries.
- Together with your team you develop and implement licensing and partnership concepts in the context of our Pharma strategy
- You develop new customers and work on the expansion of existing customers
- The definition of product specific out-licensing strategies lead to the creation and release of business cases, term sheets as well as the preparation, negotiation, review and approval of license-related contract documents
- You conduct detailed business analyses to identify key pharmaceutical market trends and opportunities
- You use your market know how and your network to contribute to the definition of our future portfolio
- As a sparring partner for your team members you offer support, advice and set clear and reachable targets
- A University degree preferably with commercial and/or scientific background
- You have spent at least a minimum of 5 years working experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in a B2B role and combine leadership experience with excellent leadership skills
- You have good understanding of generic product development and manufacturing
- You have experience with alternative business models such as licensing, distribution and/or technology transfer and in depth knowledge and expertise in international pharmaceutical sales, licensing and/or business development
- You are ambitious, self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are eager to participate in the development and in the shaping of your team and our organization
- You enjoy intensive travel (up to 50 %) and working in a multinational work environment
We offer you challenging and interesting tasks with significant levels of responsibility in a truly international work environment. At HELM we combine the sustainable thinking of a family-owned business with an entrepreneurial mentality that encourages quick decision making and freedom to operate in your business area.
Then please apply here with all of the required documents.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
1.500 committed colleagues in all are waiting to meet you.
Phone: +49 (0)40 / 23 75 - 0