Working for HELM has advantages that go beyond the many attractive benefits. We are one of the world's leading chemical marketing enterprises. We take charge of the international marketing and the handling of worldwide distribution, storage, and logistics as well as further services for our partners. We have a global network of branch offices and holdings in more than 30 countries.
At our Pharma Business Unit based in the Headquarter in Hamburg we develop generic pharmaceuticals. Within this the team in the GLOBAL SOURCING Department leads the searches for partners for co-development of partially developed products as well as the licensing-in activities.
As part of this team you will be working in the
GLOBAL SOURCING/IN-LICENSING of PARTNERS, PROJECTS AND PRODUCTS for complex pharmaceutical generics
|For location:||HELM AG, Nordkanalstrasse 28, D-20097 Hamburg, Germany|
- Your main task will involve the identification and assessment of potential partners for co-developments for the European market mainly.
- You identify and address potential partners or business opportunities by building, maintaining and utilizing networks of client relationships.
- You use market information to do qualitative analyses and transform them into meaningful insights in order to prepare all documents needed for the decision-making of the management.
- You create the commercial assessment, prepare the non-binding and binding offers and design the necessary contracts (e.g. negotiation of the cooperation/license agreements).
- You play an important role in leading internal due-diligences of the projects.
- You develop long term business relationships through regular contact with relevant potential partners in order to maximize business opportunities.
- You have a degree in science (preferably pharmacy) and ideally afterwards a business education or the other way around
- You have more than 3 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry in more than one of the following areas: portfolio management, business development, market access, in license activity, co-development management, sales, market intelligence
- Ideally you have already an established network in the international pharma environment with companies who focus on the development of complex generics, meaning injectables, patches, topical formulations, etc. in any continent of the world
- Due to the global scope of this role and our team you have great intercultural skills combined with good communication skills.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, you are self-initiative and well organized.
- You are creative, able to think out-of-the-box and prefer to search for the solution instead of concentrating on the problem.
- You have an intrinsic motivation to get people of different personalities and backgrounds to concentrate on your project.
We offer you challenging and interesting tasks with significant levels of responsibility in a truly international work environment. At HELM we combine the sustainable thinking of a family-owned business with an entrepreneurial mentality that encourages quick decision making and freedom to operate in your business area.
Then please apply here with all of the required documents.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
1.500 committed colleagues in all are waiting to meet you.
Phone: +49 (0)40 / 23 75 - 0