Working for HELM has advantages that go beyond the many attractive benefits. We are one of the world's leading chemical marketing enterprises. We take charge of the international marketing and the handling of worldwide distribution, storage, and logistics as well as further services for our partners. We have a global network of branch offices and holdings in more than 30 countries.
In our growing Pharma Business unit, we develop generic pharmaceuticals. To support our Portfolio Management team in our headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for an experienced
PORTFOLIO MANAGER (m/f/d)
|For location:||HELM AG, Nordkanalstrasse 28, D-20097 Hamburg, Germany|
- You are responsible for the continuous and systematic monitoring of the pharmaceutical market and the identification of new development candidates.
- You take care of the development of new product ideas in coordination with our specialist departments, as well as elaboration and presentation of clear recommendations for action in the management committees.
- You are establishing and maintaining relationships with the portfolio units of our customers and development partners.
- You are interested in a continuous observation of the market and the activities of the competition.
- Besides a degree in natural sciences or business administration, you have at least 5 years professional experience in the fields portfolio management or business development pharma.
- You are a networker and possess a good network in the field of pharmaceutical development companies and in the generic pharmaceutical industry.
- Your knowledge of the international pharmaceutical and generic market will help you to develop new ideas and tracking down trends.
- Excellent English is a must and knowledge of intercultural skills is highly desired
- You have the ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative, responsibility and self-organization.
We offer you challenging and interesting tasks with significant levels of responsibility in a truly international work environment. At HELM we combine the sustainable thinking of a family-owned business with an entrepreneurial mentality that encourages quick decision making and freedom to operate in your business area.
Then please apply here with all of the required documents.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
1.500 committed colleagues in all are waiting to meet you.
Phone: +49 (0)40 / 23 75 - 0