Working for HELM has advantages that go beyond the many attractive benefits. We are one of the world's leading chemical marketing enterprises. We take charge of the international marketing and the handling of worldwide distribution, storage, and logistics as well as further services for our partners. We have a global network of branch offices and holdings in more than 30 countries.
In our growing business unit Crop Protection we develop and market innovative post-patent plant protection products. To support our Regulatory Affairs team in our headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for an experienced
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER (m/f/d)
- Working in interdisciplinary project teams, you are responsible for the planning and coordination of regulatory tasks for plant protection products.
- You compile dossiers and application forms in a time-efficient way, and coordinate activities with external partners and contractors.
- You submit applications to the competent authorities in the EU, and follow-up until approval or authorisation.
- You maintain an active communication with regulatory authorities and specialists in the EU.
- You provide regulatory expertise to other departments and work closely with portfolio- and product management.
- You carefully document your project work and maintain regulatory database up to date.
- Besides a science degree, for this demanding role you have experience in registering plant protection products in the EU with an international company
- You possess convincing analytical skills, are assertive and very keen to take responsibility
- Your personable approach and strong negotiation skills will help you coordinating the input of internal and external specialists.
- Excellent English is a must and knowledge of further languages is highly desired
- You are familiar with IT and MS Office applications
We offer you challenging and interesting tasks with significant levels of responsibility in a truly international work environment. At HELM we combine the sustainable thinking of a family-owned business with an entrepreneurial mentality that encourages quick decision making and freedom to operate in your business area.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
1.500 committed colleagues in all are waiting to meet you.
Phone: +49 (0)40 / 23 75 - 0