Ammonium Sulphate Nitrate
Article no.: HAG Ammonium Sulphate Nitrate
Ammonium sulphate nitrate (ASN) is a beige fertilizer which due to its simultaneous supply of nitrogen and sulphur considerably improves the fertility of the soil, and therefore increases the growth and yield of the plants.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Ammonium sulphate nitrate (ASN) is a granular nitrogen fertilizer with a nitrogen content of 26% and an additional sulphur content of 13%. Because ASN contains a high ammonium nitrogen content it furthermore guarantees a long-term and sustainable nitrogen supply, and prevents the nitrogen from being washed out of the soil. In addition, ASN supports the availability of secondary nutrients like manganese, iron, and boron in the soil.
Examples of applications
Ammonium sulphate nitrate (ASN) is a nitrogen fertilizer with sulphur content, which is being used either for fertilizer blending operations or for the direct application by the farmer. HELM is actively marketing different grades and qualities of ASN from varying origins in order to provide its customers the best possible product selection through a wide-ranging distribution network around the world.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 26,0% +/- 0,8%
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 18,5%
- Nitrate Nitrogen (N): 7,5%
- Sulphur (S): 13,0% +/- 0,36%
- Granulometry (under 1 mm): 1,0% max.
- Granulometry (2-5 mm): 90% min.
- 25 kg Bags
- 50 kg Bags
- 500 kg Big Bags
- 1.000 kg Big Bags