Article no.: HAG Phosphoric Acid (Fertilizer)
Phosphoric acid is required as a feedstock for the production of various phosphate fertilizers and for use in technical applications. In highly concentrated form, it is also used as a preservative in foodstuffs and animal feeds.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
HELM markets phosphoric acid in a range of different quality grades – from phosphoric acid for technical applications in the field of chemicals/derivatives right through to food grade quality in the animal nutrition sector. 90% of the worldwide supply of phosphoric acid is used in the production of fertilizers. For instance, at HELM phosphoric acid is mainly used in the production of DAP, MAP, NP, NPK and TSP.
Examples of applications
Population growth worldwide and the surge in demand for agricultural products and biofuels are taking an ever-increasing toll on crops and soils. Phosphate has a decisive role in protecting yields.
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.