Triple Super Phosphate
Article no.: HAG Triple Super Phosphate
Triple Super Phosphate is a popular source of Phosphate nutrient in legumes (peas, lentils and beans) which do not require additional Nitrogen fertilization.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
TSP is a highly concentrated and water soluble greyish, granular phosphate fertilizer with a P2O5 availability of more than 46%. To produce TSP, Rock Phosphate is mined and treated with Sulfuric Acid. The result is Phosphoric Acid which gets reacted again with the Rock Phosphate in order to obtain the high concentration of P2O5 in the fertilizer. The active ingredient of TSP is (Mono-)Calcium Phosphate. HELM offers different qualities from different origins to meet all customer demands.
Examples of applications
Until the 1960s, TSP was the most common fertilizer in the US. Since then, Nitrogenphosphate fertilizer (i.e. MAP and DAP) became more and more popular on the American market. TSP is a highly concentrated phosphate fertilizer, which is used either in direct application or as a raw material in the production of complex fertilizers and blends with a high concentration of P2O5. Over 90% of the total P in TSP is water soluble, so it becomes rapidly available for plant uptake.
- Water- and citric acid soluble phosphate (P2O5): 46,0% min.
- Water soluble phosphate (P2O5): 43,0% min.
- Free acid (by water): 3,5% max.
- Moisture: 4,0% max.
- Granulation (1-4 mm): 90,0% min.
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.