Article no.: HAG Methylmethacrylat
MMA is used in multiple applications of the automotive and construction sector. HELM AG is a global distributor of MMA with a focus on the European market.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
MMA can be produced in multiple ways (C2, C3 or C4 based) and is mainly used in the manufacturing of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA).
In addition to PMMA, MMA is a raw material for various other plastics and coatings.
The MMA distributed by HELM meets the requirements of the industry in all its aspects.
Since MMA is a monomer, stabilization with an inhibitor is necessary to prevent polymerization. HELM distributes MMA stabilized with the inhibitor MEHQ or Topanol-A as per the individual customer request.
HELM is closely associated with the chemical industry for years and has a variety of loading options to guarantee stable &on-time deliveries and a large customer base for producers.
Examples of applications
MMA is used in the manufacture of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), acrylic sheets, surface coatings, emulsion polymers and adhesives.
- Bulk in Road tank trucks
- Bulk in Iso Tank Cars
Special services associated with the product:
- Flexible inhibitor restabilization